When it comes to cosmetic surgical procedures, breast augmentation takes the Number 1 spot year after year. In Overland Park, Kansas, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Victor Perez will help you decide if it's the right way to rejuvenate your look. To arrange a consultation, please call us at 913-685-1108.
Breast augmentation has been the Number 1 Cosmetic Procedure for many years in a row. Consider that hundreds of thousands of women undergo this procedure annually, and have done so for more than a decade:
- 2017: 300,378 procedures
- 2016: 290,467
- 2015: 279,143
- 2014: 286,254
- 2013: 290,224
- 2012: 286,274
- 2011: 307,180
- 2010: 296,203
- 2009: 289,328
- 2008: 307,230
- 2007: 347,524
- And more!
These statistics come from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Studies have shown that satisfaction rates among breast augmentation patients are high. One study in particular, published in 2013, found that 98 percent of the 225 women included said that breast augmentation "met or exceeded" their expectations. More than half of them rated their results as a perfect 10 on a scale from 1 to 10. Seventy-five percent of the women in the study said their breast firmness after the procedure was "just right." Many also reported improvements in quality of life and self-esteem following the procedure.
While it's not always right for every woman, breast augmentation can be beneficial, effective and restorative. Talk to Dr. Perez about whether the procedure fits your goals. Visit our before-and-after gallery to see the breast results achieved by several of Dr. Perez's patients.
What We Think: Why Breast Augmentation Remains So Popular
We know that breast augmentation speaks for itself in terms of the effective results it provides. But can we narrow down the specific reasons it remains so popular? Based on Dr. Perez's years of experience talking to women interested in breast augmentation, here are some of the possible reasons:
- When performed by a skilled and experienced surgeon, it creates beautiful, feminine results
- A skilled surgeon can tailor results to the look you want (i.e. natural and subtle, round and large, etc.)
- It improves the symmetry of the breasts, making them more identical in size and shape
- For women who want to look and feel their best, improving breast size and appearance is often the key
- Women report that it positively affects many areas of their lives, from their sense of self-esteem to their confidence in romantic situations
- Breast augmentation provides a means of enhancing physical characteristics that were determined by genetics
- The procedure provides a way to restore breasts to a feminine, full appearance after their shape has been changed by pregnancy, aging or weight loss
Find Out if Breast Augmentation is Right for You
In a personalized consultation at our state-of-the-art practice, Dr. Victor Perez will help you decide if breast augmentation will provide the results you want. He is passionate about achieving great results for his patients. He provides clear, straightforward answers about your cosmetic surgical options in relation to your goals, body frame, expectations and other factors.
To arrange your consultation to discuss breast augmentation in Overland Park, please call our experienced staff at 913-685-1108. Our patients visit us from across the region, including Kansas City and Olathe, as well as Lee's Summit and the surrounding areas of Missouri.